We’ve got you covered. We are open as normal and will continue to deliver our pet foods directly to customers homes throughout any national or regional lockdown.
Most delivery times continue to next-day, although we except some delays to be unavoidable.
We have established new hygiene and safety measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees, our customers and the communities we work in. Safety is our highest priority. Our added protocols are:
- Face masks and gloves are regularly provided and required for all on-site employees.
- We are working remotely where possible.
- Employees are told not to come to work if they are sick, and temperature scanners are at all building entrances as an extra precaution.
- Use of shared equipment is limited.
- Daily safety briefings are conducted.
- Employee start times are staggered to avoid crowding.
- Social distancing guidelines exceed the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommendations.
- Throughout the day, surfaces and share equipment are frequently cleaned using products approved by WHO.