12kg Grain Free Trout with Salmon, Sweet Potato & Asparagus SENIOR Dog Food
100% Natural Ingredients That Are Easy On Your Dogs Tummy
Grain free dog food is perfect for dogs with sensitive tummies or grain intolerance. Our food uses sweet potato as a high-quality nutritional replacement to grain.
Designed for older dogs. Premium recipe with added Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and MSM to promote joint repair and mobility.
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- 50% Trout and Salmon, rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Added Salmon oil to support cognitive function, visual development and help reduce inflammation response especially important for joints
- Grain free
Salmon & Trout - A high-quality source of protein and potentially a novel protein source for your dog. Salmon and trout are rich in minerals, vitamins, omega 3 and amino acids.
Sweet Potato - A great complex-carbohydrate source which we to replace grains. Sweet potatoes are high in fibre which greatly helps digestive health while containing low levels of fat.
Asparagus - A natural ingredient with valuable nutrients and an additional source of fibre for dogs. We only use small amounts of asparagus (7.5g per KG) in our foods to ensure no difficulty in digestion.
Trout & Salmon 50% (including 30% freshly prepared trout, 11% dried salmon, 4% freshly prepared salmon, 3% salmon oil, 2% salmon stock), sweet potato (24%), potato, peas, beet pulp, pea protein, minerals, vitamins, vegetable stock, asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per kg), glucosamine (170mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oil & Fats 8%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 7.9%
- Delivery prices for our dog food will cost a flat rate of £5.95.
- Deliveries will be made by DPD couriers. We use DPD because of their great reputation for customer service and reliability.
- Deliveries should take no longer than 2 working days. Order before 2 pm for same day dispatch. Orders made before 2 pm should arrive the next working day.